Get To Know Us!
Our Mission & Vision
The mission of Bible Baptist Temple Church is to love God, to love others, and to magnify the name of Jesus Christ. The vision of our church is to glorify our God and Savior, Jesus Christ, to make true disciples throughout all the nations by means of missionary activity and support, to minister the ordinances, to edify believers, and to do all that is sovereignly possible and biblically permissible to magnify the name of Jesus.
La mission de el Templo Biblico Bautista es en amar a Dios, amar al projimo y a magnificar al nombre de nuestro Jesus Cristo. Nuestra vision es para glorificar a nuestro Dios y Salvador Cristo Jesus, hacer discipulos a todas las naciones por obras y apoyo missionero, ministrar ordenancia, edificar los creyentes y hacer todo lo possible soveranamente y con uncion biblica en magnificar a Cristo Jesus.
Our leadership team recognizes the authority of God, and realizes that we are shepherds who serve under the Chief Shepherd, Jesus Christ. We desire to devote ourselves to prayer and to the ministry of the Word. Our passion and goal is to equip the believers for the work of the ministry until we all attain maturity in the fullness of Christ.
Nuestro equipo de liderazgo reconoce la autoridad de Dios y se da cuenta de que somos pastores que sirven bajo el pastor jefe, Cristo Jesús. Queremos dedicarnos a la oración y al Ministerio de la palabra. Nuestra pasión y la meta es equipar a los creyentes para la obra del Ministerio hasta que todos alcanzan la madurez en la plenitud de Cristo.
Pastor Jose Rodriguez, Senior Pastor
As the primary teaching pastor, Pastor Rodriguez has a passion for carefully unpacking the truths of Scripture. He has served at Bible Batist Temple Church for 34 years. He and his wife Teresita have four children and 16 grandchildren.
Como el pastor de la enseñanza primaria, el Pastor Rodríguez tiene una pasión por desembalaje cuidadosamente las verdades de la escritura. Ha servido en el Templo Biblico Bautista por 34 años. Él y su esposa Teresita tienen cuatro hijos y 16 nietos.
Pastor Eduardo Diaz Associate Pastor
As the Assistant Pastor my function in a support role to the Senior Pastor and fulfill objectives as directed in that role, work with staff and church leaders and offer guidance to members in accordance with the mission of the church. Saved 23 years and serving with my wife Wendy and family at Bible Baptist since 1998.
Como Asistente Pastor mi función en una función de apoyo al Pastor y cumplir con los objetivos como se indica en ese papel, el trabajo con los líderes de la iglesia y el personal y ofrecer orientación a los miembros de acuerdo con la misión de la iglesia. Salvo 23 años y sirviendo con esposa Wendy y familia desde 1998.
Head Deacon Eduardo Mengana
Eduardo now heads the Finance Department and is a Sunday School Teacher. Serving faithfully with wife Myra and family since 1995 here at BBT.
Eduardo ahora dirige el departamento de Finanzas y es un maestro de escuela dominical. Cumpliendo fielmente con Mayra su esposa y familia desde 1995 aquí en BBT.
What we believe:
1. We believe, that the Scriptures, the Old Testament and the New Testament, are verbally inspired by God and are the revelation of God for humanity, infallible and the final authority for all matters of faith and practice.
2. We believe that there is only one God, eternally existent, in three persons; God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Ghost.
3. We believe in the deity of the Lord Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His substitutional death on the cross, in His bodily resurrection and His ascension at the right hand of God.
4. We believe that humanity was created good and just, but because of voluntary transgression it fell, and therefore incurred, not only physical death, but spiritual death as well, which is the separation from God.
5. We believe that the only hope for mankind is in the redemptive power of the precious blood of the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ that was shed on the cross of Calvary.
6. We believe that Jesus Christ has given the Church the ordinance of baptism by immersion and the ordinance of communion as a commemoration of His suffering to bring us back into fellowship with the Father and with His Son Jesus Christ.
7. We believe that the Church is the mystical body of Christ, with the objective of caring out the Great Commission of telling others of the saving gospel of God.
8. We believe that the Lord has divinely called
and spiritually ordained the ministry for the
purpose of evangelizing the world, to worship God and edify the believer.
9. We believe in the resurrection of those that sleep in Christ, and that those that remain and are still alive, will be caught up together with them to meet the Lord in the air when He returns for His Church, which is the eminent and blessed hope.
10. We believe in the milenial reign of Christ.
11. We believe in the resurrection of the saved as well as that of the lost, the saved unto eternal life, and the lost unto eternal damnation.
12. We believe according to the promise of God, in a new heaven and a new earth wherein righteousness will reign.